Tips & Tricks: Installing a New Email Signature in Outlook
Step 1: Get ready to add your signature in Outlook
- Exit Outlook
- Open the folder where signatures are saved
Step 2: Grab your new email signature files
- Your stationery package designer should have delivered your signature in an Outlook ready format. This format contains an html file and a folder containing the signature’s accompanying files.
- Navigate to where these files are held on your computer or download them from you designer’s file sharing solution.
- Copy the Email-Signature.htm file and the folder Email Signature_files
- Add them to your Outlook email signature folder at %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Signatures.
Step 3: Personalize your signature
- Open Outlook and create a new email
- In the editing window, click the arrow below Signature and select Signatures
- Select your new Email Signature option in the top left pane of the Signatures & Stationery window that has opened.
- In the bottom pane change the default info to your personal information
- When you’re done, click OK.